Tuesday 12 August 2014

A Great App

I've found a great new app for my iPhone 5. You may have already heard of it, but I thought that I'd share it here with you anyway! 

I love combining text and photographs, and this app does both! It also allows you to add little drawings and sketched 'doodles', text, phrases, your own drawings and filter effects. And what's best is, it's free! 

I will warn you though, in the 'phrases' section, under 'popular', there are a couple of very inappropriate words that definitely won't be used with any of my photographs. (I hope that's all there is, it's very disappointing when such a great app has things like that)

It's name is ... PicCandy.


As you can see, I've been having quite a lot of fun! ...






 





It's such a fun and easy way to do something creative each day ... even if it's only small. I'm sure I'll look back on these pics in a couple of years and enjoy them even more then than I do now.

Have you used this app before? Do you think it could be something to inspire a bit more creativity in your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they make me very happy!